Scene Manager: copy / paste option!!

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Scene Manager: copy / paste option!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of rick rick 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rick
    rick
    Participant

I’m a big fan of the SQ-series and its features, it’s a great console. Nevertheless i’m wondering for some strange cuts compared with the qu-series.

It would be a great benefit to have at least a copy/paste option in the scene manager like in the qu-series. I worked a lot with the scene manager in a qu16 console and was always annoyed to find no option to insert a scene or mark more than one scene to copy/paste it somewhere to create a free slot for scene changing to keep the scene list in actual order.
    Instead of improve the scene manager in the SQ-series with an insert option A&H cut back even the copy/past option so that you have to recall a scene if you want to “copy” it to another place in the list. apart from this, you have to name the scene new.
    a lot of extra work and source of error considering that such corrections has always to be done when there is no more time left for it.
    is there a chance to integrate this features in the next updates?

Thanks a lot for consideration.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.