Saving Shows on The Console

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Saving Shows on The Console

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DavidCo DavidCo 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of D.J.
    D.J.
    Participant

Right now it is my understanding that I can only save a “scene” to the console itself; saving a “show” requires an external USB drive. Just wondering if and when the ability to save “shows” to the console itself will be coming. My reason is simple: I play many shows where I use a stage box (AR2412, AB168) and for those shows/scenes my inputs are set up as such. However, I also sometimes have to set up on the side of the stage or at small venues where using the local inputs on the desk in place of the stagebox inputs that are normally used becomes necessary. It would be nice to be able to save the “show” that uses the local inputs right on the console so I don’t have to go in and change my input routing every time I get into one of those situations. Recalling a “show” would be much faster than going in and individually changing my input connection source for every channel affected every time I have to play one of those gigs. If this ability already exists within the “scene” saving capability, please let me know my error. I am pretty sure that input sources are global though, and do not change when changing a “scene”. Thanks for any advice!

Profile photo of DavidCo
    DavidCo
    Participant

You’re right, as far as saying you can’t save shows internally. However, scenes do include the storage of your current input and output patch, so you can just save some extra scenes for what you require!

DC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.