Saving individual mixes using scenes

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Saving individual mixes using scenes

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jbyrom
    jbyrom
    Participant

I have read some threads regarding saving individual mixes on a dLive c3500 to scenes so those individual mixes can be recalled as needed each week. is there a walkthrough or document somewhere that explains how to do that?

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

You simply save a finished mix in a scene – and when you need it again, you recall this scene.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

If you only want a particular mix (bus I assume) to change, then you need to apply a filter when recalling the scene. Use the safe everything button and then choose the particular bus or bus elements that you want to unsafe and then recall the scene. This will only change the desired bus but not anything else.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I have read some threads regarding saving individual mixes on a dLive c3500 to scenes

What you mean with individual mixes?
    Monitor mixes for musicians? Or the entire FOH mix?

General speaking a scene safes everything in the moment it is created

only the filters and safes define the parameters which get recalled

you have scene recall that sets the filters just for that particular scene (block from recall or allow to recall)
    and you have global safes, this will prevent the saved parameters from recalling at all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.