Saving Channel Settings (Copy/Paste)

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Saving Channel Settings (Copy/Paste)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of arretx
    arretx
    Participant

I figured the function would resemble copying the entire channel’s settings and copying it to a different channel in the same scene, but it doesn’t seem to bring everything with it.

The manual mentions that dSnake settings should come with it as well as the Channel Name and the Pre-Amp settings, but none of those things seem to recall if I save a channel to the channel library.

Perhaps something is blocking it? I can’t figure out why.

The main problem right now is that we’re re-organizing our layout and we simply need to move some channels to different positions for the sake of auto-assignment on the ME-1’s, which is sequential if a key isn’t assigned manually.

Thanks!

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Arretx,

The channel library stores and recalls all the processing settings of a channel and does not include the routing.

If you need to move a channel into the first 16 ME channels, go to Setup > IO Patch > Monitor and change one of the first 16 channels here to the one you need.

Thanks!
    Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.