Saving AUX Mixes

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Saving AUX Mixes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of babadono babadono 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BassPlayer04
    BassPlayer04
    Participant

Hello,

A bit of context: I play in a small church band occasionally. We have rehearsals mid-week but then other people (the youth group) use the system between rehearsal and Sunday. I set my in-ear mix (which is through an AUX channel) during mid-week rehearsal but then that channel will have been used by someone else and I’ll have to reset everything Sunday morning. We have an SQ-5.

So I was wondering if it is possible to save an AUX mix that can be brought up again, if that makes sense (similar to the EQ profiles). That way come Sunday morning I can pull up my mix same as it was set at rehearsal, meaning I don’t have to re-create it from scratch.

Hope this makes sense and looking forward to any answers (or suggestions).

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

You could save a scene with filters applied to narrow down what is recalled.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Would you not want two different bands to use (at least) two different scenes anyway?

Save everything at the end of rehearsal, recall it on Sunday. Youth band do the same.

Profile photo of babadono
    babadono
    Participant

Yes that’s the COOL thing about digital as opposed to analog almost everything is able to be saved and recalled later.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.