Save new Show

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting Save new Show

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Underscore Underscore 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Coming from the dLive, I can’t figure out how to save a new show on the iLive.

Looking under Utilities/Show Manager, I don’t see any button that says “new”?

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

You use the “archive show” button.
    If you are not saving(overwriting) an existing show, it will be highlighted in the file name box, you will simply just have to replace the highlighted name with the new name for the show.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ok, thank you very much. That is the weirdest command name I’ve ever heard of to save a show file. Archiving typically means “putting something away, usually out of sight”. Bizarre. Oh well, at least I know now.

Underscore
    Participant

Something else to be aware of if you use a computer with Editor software, if you want to save a show file with the computer, it is saved on the computer(either internal or a USB stick)—not in the iLive system….
    When the engineers designed the software, for some reason they didn’t configure it to point to the system for saving/recalling show files when connected on-line, or at least give you the option to save/recall to/from the system.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I think that might be the same on the dLive?

Underscore
    Participant

I’ve not been hands-on with the dLive system yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is the same.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.