Save Monitor settings in Scenes

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Save Monitor settings in Scenes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of heinrich_hofelmann heinrich_hofelmann 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of heinrich_hofelmann
    heinrich_hofelmann
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am new to the digital mixers of A&H and currently working with an SQ6.

I’ve got it set up in our church, where we have three different music bands. For each band i have created scenes for the Sunday service and for when they are practicing during the week. For the Main Mix it works fine, but the monitor setting are not saved and need to be adjusted manually every time. E.g. band A was the last band that played and now it’s band’s B turn, I recall their scene but still end up with the monitor settings of band A. Can somebody explain to me how I get the monitor setting also stored into the scenes?
    Thanks!

Profile photo of Joseph
    Joseph
    Participant

Interesting…
    I will check this Saturday in my desk and let you know…

Profile photo of Rectify.media
    Rectify.media
    Participant

heinrich, you are correct that by default the mixes should also be recalled with a scene change.

Have you checked to see if any safes or scene filters have been applied to the scenes you are using? Either of these could prevent the mixer from recalling the settings you are looking for.

If you find that a safe or filter has been set, you should find that the settings from your last stored scene should be recalled with each scene once these are removed.

Hope that helps!

Profile photo of heinrich_hofelmann
    heinrich_hofelmann
    Participant

I’ve checked it and you are right, the safes have been applied to the monitor channels. Deactivating the safes solved the issue.
    Thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.