Save, Copy, Paste, Reset for Pan

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Save, Copy, Paste, Reset for Pan

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Hi guys,

I´d like the pan settings to be storeable in the input channel library. And it would be cool to include the pan setting into the copy – paste – reset functionality. Maybe changeable in the surface preferances, if there are any major downsides I do not see at the moment.

Cheers,
    André

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Hi Andre,

I think the pan should be part of the routing, but I’m afraid the routing is not available for copy-paste-reset
    at least I didn’t find it in Mixpad…

I have no console at hand, can you try it please on the hardware?

Cheers Steffen

Profile photo of Dave Meadowcroft
    Dave Meadowcroft
    Participant

I’m not sure about channel library or copy/paste but it is definitely available for reset.

With a channel selected hold down Reset and then move the Pan rotary (you may have to move it some way). It then toggles between hard left, dead centre and hard right depending on the direction of turn of the rotary – very useful!

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

With a channel selected hold down Reset and then move the Pan rotary (you may have to move it some way). It then toggles between hard left, dead centre and hard right depending on the direction of turn of the rotary – very useful!

Yeah, I know, it´s a cool trick. Same with the faders. But I would like to see a full channel reset (including pan, maybe even routing?), when I reset a channel.

@steffenR
    I just checked it on my SQ: the routing of a channel is not copy-paste-resetable with the dedicated buttons.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Thanks Andre for checking it… so it works the same on Mixpad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.