save channel inputs from Slink and SQ Drive problems

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions save channel inputs from Slink and SQ Drive problems

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JC
    JC
    Participant

Hi!
    When trying to save a scene with the IP from Slink to ch 1 through 16 and also the IP from he SQ Drive (for my virtual soundcheck) from 1 to 16, they seem to cancel each other out when saving.
    Before the show and soundcheck I would like to do a Virtual SC and after switch to S Link for a shorter SC with the band and for the concert. But I have a hard time to save both of these settings to one show.
    What misstake am I doing?
    Plese, all help would be great, the first show when I’m switching from the bands MixW to the SQ6.

Also I want to record the 16 ch on the SQ drive, but how can I do this when I’m not able to have all the inputs set on bith th Slink and the SQ drive?

Profile photo of JC
    JC
    Participant

gig tomorrow, anyone?

Profile photo of JC
    JC
    Participant

gig tomorrow, anyone?

Profile photo of Jedifyll
    Jedifyll
    Participant

JC, you should move this to the Troubleshooting thread. Not this general discussion thread.

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

JC, you need to use two different scenes for this. One scene should have the input source as SLink and the second scene should have the inputs from the SQ Drive. Switch between the two scenes.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

first of all… the scenes store everything… (nah, what they should store of course)
    you only differentiate on recall

if you change settings after recall and you will keep these settings then you have to store a new scene or override the old one
    only these settings are recallable
    and you can filter the recall (block unwanted settings from recall)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.