Sample rate of M-DOUT module

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Sample rate of M-DOUT module

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ddff_lv ddff_lv 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Is it possible to change the sample rate of AES/EBU output on M-DOUT (DX32)?

ddff

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Yes, per AES3 output socket you can choose from 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k or 96k. In 96k mode, the output sample rate converter is bypassed.

DX32 product page

Hope this helps.

– Jeff, A&H

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Well, I’m looking at the card and see no jumpers or DIP switches, did not find in in dLive GUI as well. What is the procedure?

ddff

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Oh right, I didn’t realise that you actually had a card already. With the DX32 connected, go the appropriate I/O screen ‘Outputs’ tab. In this page, the top row shows the individual DX outputs 1-32. If you touch the output associated with your digital output card, it will open a dialog box where you can change the settings for this output, including sample rate. Similar dialogs exist for other outputs. You can also touch inputs in the left hand column, to change their name and colour.

Before you say it, I agree that it is not obvious these column/row labels are actually buttons as well.

Cheers

– Jeff, A&H

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Well, well, well – that was masked really good. And I thought the OP polarity is gone on dLive. Thanks for pointing me to this. I guess the book “100 things about dLive you’ll never guess” would be a bestseller 🙂

ddff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.