safe menu scène recel

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions safe menu scène recel

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of oli
    oli
    Participant

If the SQ if a huge step step forward in the sound quality compare to the GLD, the safe menu on the scenes is something else. It looks to me that EQs, Compressors, faders should have the option to be made recale safe. Once you start a show and you make an ajustement, you don’t want to end up redoing this adjustment every scene recalled.
    Thanks

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Oli,

You can achieve this by using the global filters to ‘block’ changes to the Input Processing and Input Faders/Pan.

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of oli
    oli
    Participant

Hi Alex, yes, I get it but it will also block the mix send. Correct me if I am wrong. Fiddling about, i haven’t been able to sélect the parametres without blocking the whole input process and then losing the sends requiered for the particular scene. Thanks for your help.

Profile photo of oli
    oli
    Participant

unless…. in the global filtre, input processing, is it the one? Is it the way to block recalls of EQ, Comp and Gate?

Profile photo of Flo84
    Flo84
    Participant

Hi Alex,
    Maybe can you add in the manual more informations about block/recall and safe fonctions like the “reset fonction” page (17 V1.2.0)
    (But I don’t know your manual update for nearly 1.3 version😉).

Best

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Oli,

Yep, that’s the one!

Flo84, we’ll look into that one.

Thanks!

Alex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.