S7000 Not recieving or sending signal

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting S7000 Not recieving or sending signal

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tcbcmedia tcbcmedia 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tcbcmedia
    tcbcmedia
    Participant

So this morning when I turn on my Dlive it seems like it wasn’t receiving or sending anything from the console. We have a S7000 console and haven’t had any issues with it. Scene recall and other functionality is still there but seemingly nothing coming in or going out. I did the usual reboot, try new scene, unplug with no luck. I even did a factory reset and the issue was not resolved. The settings appear to have not changed, and I am not running in virtual sound check or anything like that. Anyone experienced this or have any ideas? (sidenote, I serve mainly in a volunteer capacity so if I am missing something obvious you won’t hurt my feelings telling me) Thanks

Profile photo of Thomas
    Thomas
    Participant

Is your firmware up to date?

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

It will be hard to diagnose without more information. Can you tell us your signal path? Are microphones plugged directly into the mixrack or do you have any subsnake a running on stage or under stage to floor pockets? Where is the mixrack located and is it directly connected via GigaAce port to the s7000? When you say there isn’t anything sending or receiving from the console, are these local inputs/outputs connected to the surface or elsewhere? Do you see metering and hear no signal or does it appear that no signal is even hitting the input sockets?

Do you have any outboard inserts (example: waves plugins) that might have be breaking signal paths?

When you look at your home screen, do you have check marks by all your I/O connections confirming clock sync?

Profile photo of tcbcmedia
    tcbcmedia
    Participant

Ended up updating firmware and reset the board and that fixed my issue. Our firmware wasn’t far out of date but we hadn’t had the latest one installed on the console.
    Thanks for the help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.