RTA Overlay on PEQ and GEQ screen

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions RTA Overlay on PEQ and GEQ screen

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of whatsoup whatsoup 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L
    L
    Participant

Please can someone say if a RTA overlay is planned for the SQ Mixer’s PEQ and GEQ, kind of like the midas m32 or x32 or smaart. Is it possible. PLEASE SOMEBODY.
    Thanks

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @lonnie,

This has had many requests, and will certainly be looked into, though we never announce whether any feature is planned for inclusion because we may find it’s not possible, it may depend on other underlying work or it might just take a long time to implement in a way that we would be happy to put the A&H name to!
    If we promise features that are then not added, there would only be disappointment.

So we can only know when a feature will definitely be included when all testing has been carried out, and at this point it will be ready to be released anyway 🙂

Hopefully you’re pleased with all the features we’ve been able to add so far for all SQ engineers, and will enjoy the many releases to come.

Cheers,
    Keith.

Profile photo of L
    L
    Participant

Thank You Keith for replying back I know you and everyone there are very busy.i do
    hope it is something that will be possible to implement. I’m very happy with the updates and add ons,i have all of the compressors eq”s and the dynamics that have been released and I’m happy with everything.it’s getting better with every update.
    THANKS.

Profile photo of Dean
    Dean
    Participant

Thanks for the response from me too. I would love to see this feature.

Profile photo of irperez
    irperez
    Participant

Please add this capability. This makes me wish I had gone to Behringer or Midas at times.

Profile photo of churchy
    churchy
    Participant

Absolutely, yes please – I often find myself flicking between the meters and processing screens.

Profile photo of paolopg
    paolopg
    Participant

This feature would be fantastic, on the console and on the ipad which is probably an even easier integration since you can use the ipad microphone as a RTA source.

Thanks

Profile photo of db
    db
    Participant

Note: MixingStation for SQ has that feature. Really nice for ringing out monitors.

Profile photo of Dean
    Dean
    Participant

I see that Mixing Station for SQ is available on IOS now. I just purchased it!

Profile photo of KilianB
    KilianB
    Participant

+1 for RTA overlay on PEQ

Profile photo of MRBaum
    MRBaum
    Participant

+1 for RTA overlay on PEQ

Profile photo of Vali
    Vali
    Participant

+1 from me too… X32 has it (I owned an X32, I’m sure M32 has it, as well)

Regards,
    Vali

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi all,

Please use the following thread in the SQ ‘Feature Suggestions’ forum for any +1’s or other comments on the topic of RTA overlay on PEQ/GEQ.
    https://community.allen-heath.com/forums/topic/rta-display-on-the-background-of-each-peq-or-geq

Thanks!
    Keith.

Profile photo of Jline
    Jline
    Participant

hmmmm….hope we get this feature soon!

Profile photo of whatsoup
    whatsoup
    Participant

It’s in the next firmware, version 1.5. No release date but I can feel it in my bones within the next month (I hope!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.