RTA on input PEQ

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions RTA on input PEQ

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MarkPAman MarkPAman 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of iThichqu
    iThichqu
    Participant

I recently purchased a Behringer X Air XR18 and there’s a really creative and convenient feature on their iPad app: There is a RTA on the PEQ of each input. This helps SO MUCH with feedback suppression, as each time there is an offending frequency, the RTA would tell you exactly what that frequency is, right from the PEQ page of that channel. This is a great a feature and helps tremendously with feedback control. Is this possible to implement in a future firmware update for the QU-32 (I own 2 of the QU-32, but recently am seriously considering the X32 just because of this feature. It will be so much easier for the inexperienced volunteers at my church to tackle feedback issue, as they don’t have trained ears to detect feedback frequency).

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Probably worth pointing out that this feature, along with many other “extras” is available on both Android and iPad with David Schumann’s Mixing Station App, for a very reasonable fee.

Mixing Station Qu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.