Rta display on the background of each peq or geq.

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Rta display on the background of each peq or geq.

This topic contains 76 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Musicghost
    Musicghost
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Saltanis
    Saltanis
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of chibb
    chibb
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of BigFire
    BigFire
    Participant

+1 Even Behringer / Midas have this on their lowest end digi mixers.

Profile photo of MaSta
    MaSta
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of SQ5 User
    SQ5 User
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Jline
    Jline
    Participant

+1 from me. Can’t wait for firmware 1.5,

Profile photo of pmazzetto
    pmazzetto
    Participant

+1 very important, I come from x32 and I miss it …like oscillator https://youtu.be/NmGRrPyvHdU

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Hi pmazzetto,

for oscillator/signal generator look here:

Cheers!

Profile photo of Muchou
    Muchou
    Participant

Rta come very very late . Several year since X32. Allen sound good but software is low level. 🙁 not sûre to make this choice again

Profile photo of woutersnoei
    woutersnoei
    Participant

I’m sorry, Muchou, but I don’t agree with you there. Apart from the lack of this RTA thing the software of A&H is way better than that of the X32, and in fact one of the main reasons I chose it. Aside from that; if you have Facebook you can jointje SQ users group and see the live preview Keith did of the new 1.5 firmware and notice that their implementation of RTA is also way more flexible than that of the competition. So it took a while, but then you get something really good. Also mentioned in the presentation was that the firmware is in its final testing stages and may come out soon. Enjoy!

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

There are really many colleagues, including myself, who don’t understand why this useful feature is still not implemented so many years after the introduction of iLive. This criticism is justified and A&H has to put up with it.

But to say that the software as a whole is on a low level is definitely not true.
    But right now I don’t feel like telling you what I like about the software from A&H. That would be too much work for me. 🙂

Profile photo of MRBaum
    MRBaum
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

MrBaum – The RTA functionality was added to the SQ series in firmware 1.5 which was released in April of 2020. The current version is 1.52. If you don’t see the functionality on your console, be sure you have upgraded to the latest firmware!

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

@martinbaum

you posted to an older post
    it’s implemented already

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.