Rta display on the background of each peq or geq.

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Rta display on the background of each peq or geq.

This topic contains 76 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

I’m always happy that so many colleagues now have the same idea. I’ve been wishing us that for over 10 years 😉

Since this wish is now supported by many colleagues, I have great hope that this feature will come soon.

Profile photo of woutersnoei
    woutersnoei
    Participant

Reading back on this thread it seems that A&H is actually already losing (potential?) customers over this…

Profile photo of db
    db
    Participant

Note: MixingStation for SQ has this same as it had for QU. On our old QU24 I kept MixingStation propped on the left-side phone holder for the entire show. Used the custom layer for faders but did everything else on the tablet. RTA behind the Aux-mix PEQ is really handy for ringing out monitors.

We just upgraded to SQ6. I’ll certainly use MixingStation for stage setup and monitors but it is still to be determined if I can get by without it propped nearby at FOH. First gig tomorrow.

Profile photo of main
    main
    Participant

+1

While not 100% neccesary, it’s definitely helpful to take all the guesswork out of exactly what frequencies are giving you problems.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

@db:
    Oh, the MixingStation for the SQ really already exists!
    Thanks for the tip, that had somehow passed me by!

Profile photo of jafejo
    jafejo
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of hsiewert
    hsiewert
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Vali
    Vali
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of EffingWarren
    EffingWarren
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of ianhind
    ianhind
    Participant

Congrats everyone for putting the pressure on this so much, we’ve been heard!

Upcoming firmware v1.5 will have RTA overlay on PEQ’s.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hey ianhind,

We’re always monitoring the community here, and use the suggestions, discussions and popularity of features to help prioritise development and hopefully make our products as useful as possible for as many users as possible.

Of course some things are possible, and some things are not, but it’s great to see such great responses to just a small sneak peak of the upcoming SQ V1.5 firmware 🙂
    (especially with this feature, which the guys have worked really to implement!)

Cheers,
    Keith.

Profile photo of ianhind
    ianhind
    Participant

@KeithJ

These additions were definitely at the top of requests, and necessary to the SQ family.

Thanks to you and the team for implementing these.

If SQ keeps this improvement up, I have no doubts you guys can achieve 3 years in a row for the TEC award!

Again, thank you.

Profile photo of Muchou
    Muchou
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks you very much for this function. It s great feature for me.

Thanks for sound quality too.

Regards
    Franck

Profile photo of JC
    JC
    Participant

I need this! It speeds up setup when I am using condenser mics massively, at venues that have a board with EQ overlayed on the RTA! Much faster than my ears.

Profile photo of Ade
    Ade
    Participant

At last…… been asking for this since forever

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.