Rta display on the background of each peq or geq.

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Rta display on the background of each peq or geq.

This topic contains 76 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

+1

and yet another vote for this feature

Profile photo of Richard_nz
    Richard_nz
    Participant

Another +1 here

Profile photo of L
    L
    Participant

PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE

Profile photo of paolopg
    paolopg
    Participant

+1

Yes please !

Profile photo of Kale Tech
    Kale Tech
    Participant

I signed up on this forum just to request this.

Next to displaying on the background, the RTA should really have a much, much higher resolution. Picture enclosed of X32, as example.

Also, a spectrograph would also be very appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of MarkOneMusic
    MarkOneMusic
    Participant

I think this would be a really useful feature. Particularly with my volunteer PA team at or Church, being able to see where the boominess or shrillness is

Profile photo of MRBaum
    MRBaum
    Participant

+1

We also work in our church with the RTA on the PEQ regularly (at the with the X32, too). Since the SQ does not has that feature it is one reason not to switch to the SQ series.

The X32 even Display the RTA/PEQ combination on its IPad App and also on the Windows Software.

Profile photo of tomos
    tomos
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of t-cat
    t-cat
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of ianhind
    ianhind
    Participant

I’ve already +1’d this request, but had to add this in…

I sent the SQ out to a gig with an employee of mine last weekend, he loved the desk until he realized there’s no RTA over PEQ/GEQ.

He instantly hated the desk from that point on and refuses to be sent out with it again. I now have to send him out with my X32 or he won’t mix.

I’m not looking to argue about “use your ears” or he’s inexperienced… he’s 24 and grew up with this available to him at all times, that’s just a fact of mixing in 2019…

A&H, this is a glaring issue that MUST be dealt with. I planned on buying an SQ-6 to go along with my SQ-5 but my guys are refusing to use this desk.

Profile photo of pjson
    pjson
    Participant

+1
    please

Profile photo of Jpratchett
    Jpratchett
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Janos
    Janos
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of @morpheus
    @morpheus
    Participant

Having a visible rta on peq would be very useful in the mix phase I was forced to find an alternative solution when other less interesting brands of Allen & heat propose it on their own products even of low-end while in the allen catagolo is not found in any mixer .. …..

Profile photo of @morpheus
    @morpheus
    Participant

configuration:
    viewsonic touch screen monitor vsd224 with android Android ™ KitKat 4.4on board (under 90 euros on the tube)
    asus connected router via ethernet not wifi because not stable
    static ip
    sq mixing station from google play store
    enjoy rta on peq
    and other interesting features that facilitate the mixing making it in some ways similar to the interfaces of other manufacturers

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.