Routing-Safes

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Routing-Safes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lowvolt Lowvolt 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lowvolt
    Lowvolt
    Participant

Hi,

Relatively new user, forgive me if this question has been asked or addressed.
    Here is a scenario I have just encountered.

Have had to take my routing safes off in order to program monitor mix requests, and group re-assigns for different “scenes”
    This seems to also have un-safed my FX routing levels–which I understand.

I’am I missing something that would allow those routing levels to remain “safed”?
    Yet still allow me to programme in different routing levels to my “Aux” mixes.

If I’m not missing anything would it be possible in future updates to give us the option on inputs to keep the FX routing separate
    from the “aux” routing?

Loving the desk–mixing my 2nd major theatrical musical on it currently.

All the best!

Al McMillan
    Head of Audio
    Drayton Entertainment

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I don’t know exactly what you mean

but recall safes are already separeted in FX Sends and Mixes

Profile photo of Lowvolt
    Lowvolt
    Participant

Yup,
    I was looking for an easy way to make all my FX send levels the same thru all my scenes, on a couple of inputs, starting with Scene 1, but yet protect the routing changes I had programmed in for Mixes.

I completely missed using the scenes update feature to accomplish this, and just bounced from scene to scene matching up the FX routing levels… felt safer (no pun intended) at the time

My totally bad, lesson learned. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.