Routing ques, channel-subgroups-L/R

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Routing ques, channel-subgroups-L/R

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JC
    JC
    Participant

Hi!
    How do I rout signals from channels to subgroups to L/R on SQ 5/6? I need 4 aux for monitors sends and 6 stereo subgroups to L/R (in the manual i says 12 aux/groups + RL)

Channels, subgroups and mixbuss (LR) all needs to be fully processed separately. I would like to be able to control all channels with one DCA, all subgroups with one DCA and each subgroups with it’s own DCA (total of 8 DCAs)

Please advice how to get this together, can’t figure this out via the manual (maybe thats just me)
    /JC

Profile photo of JC
    JC
    Participant

Hi!

Maybe someone from AH can jump in? I had a qu24 until two moths ago, and just got a new FOH gig.. Want to know what is working with the SQ as above or just keep on with the new bands old MixW 16-2 and carry around my own racks with PEQs, compressors etc for some time:). If getting a new mixer I definately would like to get something that can match the specs above.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

yes it’s just you…

the manual discribes it very clear and maybe a tutorial or some videos would help

https://www.youtube.com/AllenandHeathUK

Keith did an incredible job 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.