ROUTING MAIN OPTPUT

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions ROUTING MAIN OPTPUT

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rocketman Rocketman 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rocketman
    Rocketman
    Participant

I’m curious I run sound from the stage. We dont use a dsnake… we just plug directly into the board… its just a small setup…Is there a way I could route a copy of the main outputs to a monitor mix CHANNEL so I could hear it in my IEM’s? Just as a reference. I STILL WALK I UT FRONT AND LISTEN…

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

What QU do you have?

You could use the ALT OUT to feed your IEM’s. In the set up menu in the IO settings
    go to the surface menu, under the ALT OUT settings select the main LR mixe or if you using mono IEM select the L+R.

Here’s another option…..still using the ALT OUT select the PAFL output option.
    That will allow you to hear the main mix and then when you want to go back to your dedicated IEM mix just select PAFL on that mix master.
    Doing that you will want to go to the set up menu and under the audio tab, PFL menu
    de select the option for the PFL to follow the mix selection, doing that will allow the
    PFL to stay selected on your monitor mix when you change layers on the board until you
    select another PFL.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@rocketman

I thought this would be a good thing to cover in today’s live session:

Hope this helps!
    Keith.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@mike C

Sorry didn’t see your reply before the stream, otherwise I would have remembered to mention PAFL follow mix too!

Cheers,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Rocketman
    Rocketman
    Participant

Thank you, very helpful

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.