RF Integration

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions RF Integration

This topic contains 42 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brody Brody 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of HandyAndy
    HandyAndy
    Participant

Would also be great if the RF information is available on the scribble strip. I know there is limited space with everything else, however it would be handy to have the basics like: on/off status, RF & battery level. Rather than having the Preamp page open all the time, and seeing only one wireless system.

Another option would be to have a single menu page where it shows all the status information of every wireless channel. This could be another page tab next to the wireless setup page.

Profile photo of Dima
    Dima
    Participant

@handyandy

When you are in “bank view” you can see the integrations towards the top of respective channel “on screen” strip.

Profile photo of HandyAndy
    HandyAndy
    Participant

Yeah. I saw that the Bank View gives some information. But again, you have to be on a particular page to see it.

Having the information on the scribble strip would mean that you can have it in front of you while your mixing the channel and doing something else on the screen.

My other suggestion about having the information on a menu screen really comes into its own when you have a dual screen dLive, where you can keep working on the other screen at the same time. Obviously you wouldn’t have that on the single screen versions.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

but you can add another screen as well…

Profile photo of sw474
    sw474
    Participant

Hello,

we have heared nothing a long time… what about Sennheiser Integration?

Profile photo of Dima
    Dima
    Participant

Would be cool to get at least a hint from A&H on this.. if there are no plans then say no current plans, but if its a possibility then I would like to know that as well. I love using sennheiser mics, but I hate having the WSM open and taking up deskroom. Getting close to buying new mics, and thats something I am really interested in knowing.
    @allenheath?

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Dima,

We are working towards Sennheiser integration but please note A) we cannot guarantee release in V1.9 and B) we cannot confirm yet what Sennheiser product lines will be compatible, due to different protocols in use across their range.

Profile photo of JS-Sound
    JS-Sound
    Participant

Would be nice to hear anything about updates for dLive. It´s been almost a year since the last step…

SteffenR
    Participant

minor update 1.85 is ten minutes old 😉

Profile photo of JS-Sound
    JS-Sound
    Participant

Yes, i saw that, but the last updates all were bug fixes, no features.

SteffenR
    Participant

I guess there is SQ 1.5 and AHM64 on top priority
    since the AHM64 uses Custom Control this will affect dLive firmware releases as well

Profile photo of Dima
    Dima
    Participant

Wondering if there are any updates on sennheiser integration? Is it safe to assume I should just keep dreaming cause its never coming?

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Last I heard it was supposed to be in firmware v1.9 (whenever that happens to come out… A&H keeps saying “hopefully $month”, then $month+1 comes and goes, then A&H says “hopefully $month+2”).

Profile photo of MJCElectronics
    MJCElectronics
    Participant

Sennheiser integration is definitely in 1.9 as of when I saw it on Tuesday but as always might get pulled before release if they discover problems with it, see Nicola’s comment above.

Profile photo of Dec
    Dec
    Participant

Any one know if you can link Transmitters (IEM) not just Receivers?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.