Responsiveness of console with 1.40

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Responsiveness of console with 1.40

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jf jf 7 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

After installing the 1.40 firmware, I have noticed a slowing in the response time of the console, such as a delay between when a strip select button is pressed and the strip’s info is presented on the screens, etc. Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Any suggestions?

Profile photo of Lishinsky
    Lishinsky
    Participant

Yes i experience the same issue. it happens when selecting a channel on a different strip bank. i hope it can be fixed.

Profile photo of CeDoMain
    CeDoMain
    Participant

After startup of console there is an delay between selecting and displaying system screen pages. After the first selection of one page this page is showed immediately. The other pages needs to be selected first too to show itself immediately.

Lishinsky
    Participant

This issue is quite a major slowdown to your work flow. I’m surprised that no one else is bothered with it and there is no response to this topic from Allen & heath.

Profile photo of dylanwhite
    dylanwhite
    Participant

Can confirm again, very slow response on 1.40

Hi all,

We’ve made some improvements to the responsiveness of the system in firmware 1.41 which was made available earlier today.

After startup of console there is an delay between selecting and displaying system screen pages. After the first selection of one page this page is showed immediately. The other pages needs to be selected first too to show itself immediately.

This behaviour is normal, once a screen has been loaded once it will load more quickly on subsequent views of the screen.

Lishinsky
    Participant

Thanks you for this update its all perfect again.

Profile photo of CeDoMain
    CeDoMain
    Participant

This behaviour is normal, once a screen has been loaded once it will load more quickly on subsequent views of the screen.

If the Console do this job for me it would be great. Can’t it does this after startup internally?

Profile photo of jf
    jf
    Participant

Hello

I think the solution would be to preload at startup in the cache the info strip page….

best

JF

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.