Resistance against the movement of the faders

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Resistance against the movement of the faders

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Flo84 Flo84 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Flo84
    Flo84
    Participant

Hi!
    Last night during a gig when I move the faders for linked channels to the down I have noticed sometimes a resistance against the movement of the faders for short time(to the top or to stay in the initial position before moving).After short time, faders follow my finger normally.

Configuration:
    Qu-24 : updated in 1.8
    IPad : last iOs
    Qu-pad : 1.8

Qu-pad wasn’t running at this momment and I have used the “Log Out” fonction any time between qu-pad running time and not.

ASAP I’ll check at home if I can reproduce the trouble. For this moment, I think the qu-24 wasn’t released after qu-pad control…

If anybody have the same…

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Trying to drag both of them?

Profile photo of Flo84
    Flo84
    Participant

I remember to drag just one…at the same time.

Profile photo of Flo84
    Flo84
    Participant

Hi!
    Some news…
    I have qu-24 at home and I’m trying to reproduce the trouble with the same wifi router and same scene.
    First :
    It is possible that I made a handling error by moving the faders (drag both faders at the same time ) I can reproduce resistance with this.
    Second :
    When I drag one of both linked faders I can feel sometime a lightly resistance but she isn’t constant. Resistance is more softer when faders are not linked.

Maybe is it only my sensation… but I don’t remember to have the same feeling before with 1.73.

Need to be confirmed…
    Musically.
    Florent

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.