rental network

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions rental network

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maurits Thiel Maurits Thiel 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Maurits Thiel
    Maurits Thiel
    Participant

Hello,
    Could anyone point me in the right direction for renting a GLD system in taiwan and china for an upcoming tour?
    The rental network does not seem to find alot.

Thank you

Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Hi Maurits,

due to rather probable language issues you should get in touch with our distributors there and they know the clients and users and also the availability. There is also the substantial size of both Taiwan and even more China to consider, so availability will be depending on where you go, but we generally have very good coverage.

When you look at our distributor listing, then you should contact Alex Lim at SEAPOWER TECH in Taipeh, Taiwan for any Taiwan gigs and Alan Ho at SANECORE in China and Hong Kong. If you know the city or cities where you will be going, then i can advice you to some local partners as well. In general we have plenty of mixers out in both countries and good users who can help and support you no problem.

Let me know what else we can do for you. Cheers, Alex

Profile photo of Maurits Thiel
    Maurits Thiel
    Participant

Hello Alex,
    Thank you for the information, i Will contact them as soon as the schedual is out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.