Rental Market Options – Your Favourite A&H Products

Forums Forums Other A&H products Rental Market Options – Your Favourite A&H Products

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Morrina Morrina 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Morrina
    Morrina
    Participant

We are looking at increasing our A&H rental / hire stock in Perth Australia. Specifically looking in the mid size range of 8 – 16 channels for both digital and analogue options. We want to cover as many markets / event specs with a limited amount of options – maybe 2 additional types of mixer on top of what we already stock.

So the question is what are your favourite A&H mixers and which ones are you go to for a wide variety of shows. Or as A&H enthusiasts which products would you love to be stocked at your nearest AV Rental firm. Also considering which unit would cover the widest variety of shows whilst matching most price points.

Think QU vs Zed – event requirements vs price point.

For more back ground we currently stock Zed6, Zed22FX and an SQ7 and you can see our av hire range and scope for contemplation here https://www.morrina.com/product-category/audio-hire/.

Would be interesting to here your thoughts on if price point is right – is analogue really dead or does it still have its place?

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I don’t think for at least live sound analog is dead when it comes to small channel count mixers.

What is your rental market and skill level of the average customers, people looking to meet riders or just a system for a local weekend festival, one off band, ect.?
    I would say a QU would fill the gap, also a stage box as well. The AR2412 and AB168 work
    with both the QU and the SQ.

Profile photo of Morrina
    Morrina
    Participant

Yeah definitely like the QU16 as a good unit for bands, weekend festivals and price point. Looking for a good mini corporate style mixer along the lines of an EPM8 – a good amount of xlr inputs and fairly cheap for clients to run a lectern, panel and some audio from presentations. Once i fill that spot I think we will have the full show offerings / options – hopefully all A&H

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.