remote control of mix78 out

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions remote control of mix78 out

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@mikec

The dealer changed the LR from parametric to graphic when they last Rang the room out.
    They were to come back later to do the special measurements then reset everything from ground zero to get it all right.

Some of the problem may be our guys not asking them to do all the right things that are needed, just ‘enough’,
    and that might be a cost issue as this is a small church without a lot of money.

We may get charged per visit. I do not know what the arrangement between the MD and the dealer is.
    But somebody in the church always uses them and this is a small town so they are it unless we go 60 miles for the next dealer.
    I have to think that at what AH charges for these things that the dealer cant do much for free.

I think the dealer tekkies are not clueless. But they may not do things we need if we do not ask.
    Are our leaders clueless, or are they trying to do the minimum to save money we dont really have to pay for this work.

I am convinced we could do a better job ourselves if everyone would just come in one day and do the work.
    But that would take some prep to make sure we were all on the same page and agreed on what needs to be done and the sequence to do it. We might not have the absolute best unless we could rent that magic test equipment but it would be better than what we have now and not cost the church more money.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

While your taking pictures take one of the main EQ screen the graphic and the parametric
    as well as the EQ screen for the lapel mic channel.

Or just save the current state of the mixer as a scene, transfer the scene to a USB
    and then email me that scene file.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Some of the problem may be our guys not asking them to do all the right things that are needed, just ‘enough’,
    and that might be a cost issue as this is a small church without a lot of money.

a correct initial setup to the needs of the church should be no money issue

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@SteffenR

True

but this started many years ago and with every change they do not go back but leave settings they had
    and only make changes the new equipment mandates be done

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.