Remember Selected Layer over Power Off

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Remember Selected Layer over Power Off

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bombe Bombe 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bombe
    Bombe
    Participant

Hi.

I am using the SQ-5 at home, I have customized fader layer F because it’s conveniently empty, and I switch off the SQ every night when going to bed and back on again every morning when waking up (more or less). And every time after turning it on it returns to fader layer A — which I don’t care about.

It would be great if the SQ would a) remember the selected layer after rebooting or b) let me configure which layer to activate on power-on.

Greetings,

David

Profile photo of Jpratchett
    Jpratchett
    Participant

I understand what your saying. But surely it would have been quicker to reconfigure layer A than write this post 🙂

Jon

Profile photo of Bombe
    Bombe
    Participant

Sure, and if layer A were empty by default that would be a good solution for me. I do like to avoid touching default configurations until necessary, though… however, not switching layers on reboot will also not wear out the faders as fast (though you probably are doing something very wrong if you have to reboot so often as for this to be a problem… :).

Profile photo of Kris Kurowski
    Kris Kurowski
    Participant

Come on. Too lazy to press one button upon reboot and writing a request about it? Really? Seriously?

Profile photo of Bombe
    Bombe
    Participant

Uhm… yes, that is exactly what a feature suggestion is: “I don’t want to do tedious thing X in order to Y, make it easier to do Y, please.” Also a feature suggestion: “I did X, and Y happened but I expected Z. Can you make Z happen instead of Y?” Not a feature suggestion: “Can you please insult me because I want to do X?” – Know the difference!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.