Recovered Audio Sync Lock

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Recovered Audio Sync Lock

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of gato gato 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gato
    gato
    Participant

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my GLD, I turned it on to check the gain structure of my system, and suddenly it stopped playing the reference track that I use from a PC, repeatedly appearing on the screen “Recovered audio sync lock” , the operation became erratic, peaks in the channels, mutes, peaks in the outputs, ending up loading a quite old scene that I had saved, did this happen to someone?, best regards

Profile photo of Ziggy
    Ziggy
    Participant

Hi Gato, did you get any type of response? I do not see anything here.
    I have the same error message, but luckily it doesn’t create any issues yet.

Profile photo of gato
    gato
    Participant

Hi Ziggy,literally:”It seems likely that the internal USB cables need to be replaced”
    but, after the last update, it has not failed. Allen & Heat UK referred me to the representative in my country, the technical service here told me that it is not a USB cable problem. I removed them to clean them with isopropyl alcohol and measured them, none of them had problems. It is still a mystery to me, best regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.