Recording USB multi track and LR mix simultaenously

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Recording USB multi track and LR mix simultaenously

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dart Dart 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Craig W
    Craig W
    Participant

Will I be able to stream multi channel through the usb b port and record the L-R mix on the qu drive simultaneously? How do I do this?
    Thanks!

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

Not the way I read the block diagram.
    If some expert knows a way I would like to find out how to do that too.

Profile photo of garyh
    garyh
    Participant

Set up all your needed channel outputs in the USB setup, just make sure you set USB channels 17/18 for L/R. All your channels will show up in your DAW, including the L/R mix on 17/18. At the same time you can record stereo 17/18 (L/R) to the Qu-drive.

Profile photo of Dart
    Dart
    Participant

This week end I made a multitrack recording with my band during the shooting of a videoclip.

When I assigned the ST in 1 to tracks 17/18 in the USB I/O patch, I got nothing at all! Is it normal?

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@dart

Just responded to your other post, but it sounds like you already carried out the patching.
    If you definitely had signal going into ST1 and showing on the Qu, and your other channels were setup/patched in the same way and did record using Direct Outs, the first place I’d recommend checking would be the Channel Direct Out Trim – this is set on a per-channel basis, and can be turned right down to -inf.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Dart
    Dart
    Participant

Impossible to delete my multiple post on the same subject Keith. If you can do it for me, no problem.

Thank you again. I will now check if your tip gives me satisfaction.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.