Recording ST1 ST2 ST3 to multitrack?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Recording ST1 ST2 ST3 to multitrack?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of coffee_king
    coffee_king
    Participant

Hi there
    Is it possible to record ST1 ST2 ST3 to multitrack USB stick?
    I’m only getting 18 tracks showing up on the USB stick when I record, Channels 1-16 then 17 & 18 as the stereo FOH mix.

Thanks

Profile photo of DavidCo
    DavidCo
    Participant

You need to change your USB routing map. Setup -> Output Patch -> USB Audio. Set the desired channels to ST1L ST1R ST2L ST2R ST3L ST3R etc as necessary

DC

coffee_king
    Participant

Ah great, so I can record all the ST channels as well as all the Channels 1-16?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

No – but you can choose which 18 channels to record.

You might need to down mix a couple, I think you can select mixes/groups to record, so you can dump e.g. the drums as a single channel.

OR:

Yes – but not at the same time.

The USB B recording option might also be of interest.

coffee_king
    Participant

You need to change your USB routing map. Setup -> Output Patch -> USB Audio. Set the desired channels to ST1L ST1R ST2L ST2R ST3L ST3R etc as necessary

Hi
    I cant see how to change what channels are recorded from the above. Can anyone help please?
    Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Section 8.14 of the manual should be all you need.

note the ‘+1’ feature on the fn key – very useful for large chunks of assignment.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.