Recording problem in logic pro QU24

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Recording problem in logic pro QU24

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andreas Andreas 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mike6
    mike6
    Participant

I’ve been trying to record 3 hours of show, but I have a problem.

1- I am recording multipist by usb

2- Past 20 minutes in logic has slow disk errors

3-The message is strange, because I use a macbook pro that does 1000mb of reading and writing ssd

4-There is some configuration that is possible to make a recording of several hours, without involuntary paraguens???

If someone can help me I’m very grateful

Thanks

Profile photo of mike6
    mike6
    Participant

Other information that may be important. Recently on a usb pen I made multipist recording directly on the table and got to the end of 1 hour with 1300 errors

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Are you using Logic only for recording? Are there other applications running hidden in background (i.e. virus scanning, system update, WiFi etc.)?
    Logic also does strange stuff with hybrid drives. Had one system where Logic wasn’t even able to record stereo from a focusrite interface, on same system Reaper easily handles all 16 streams in parallel. Maybe trying a more slim application for recording a show may be the solution.
    Multitrack recording on QuDrive is a completely different story and requires not only a compatible and fast USB stick, that piece must also not fall into sleep from time to time. The SanDisk Extreme seems to be one of the most reliably sticks for this purpose (there is a sticky topic regarding USB Stick compatibility).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.