Record a note for channel inputs

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Record a note for channel inputs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bill in TN Bill in TN 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bill in TN
    Bill in TN
    Participant

Maybe it’s been suggested but I have not seen and I don’t think there is a way to do this, however, I think of this every time we have to move some things around or find the stage box we are using for an instrument already assigned to a channel…

I think some kind of ‘text box note’ on individual channels either physically in the mix rack or over networked i/o would be great. There is a lot of room on the preamp page and I’d like the option to describe what it physically is. We have multiple snakes to our stage and use many mismatched numbers where the stage snakes go into the mix rack. It would save me searching with director or physically looking at the mix rack if I could simply add a note. For example if I pulled up Mix rack channel ‘X” you could put in a note that it is connected to Stage Snake “Y” or Orchestra Snake ‘Z’. This could be saved with a ‘Show’ file.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.