Recall Stereo assignments

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Recall Stereo assignments

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ethan Ethan 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Poli84
    Poli84
    Participant

I was preparing scenes for a festival, but in the scenes I can not save and recall the settings of the channels set in stereo mode.
    It seems that this parameter is not saved in the scenes. it’s possible??
    I verified that there were no blocks on the recall safe page, but everything seems to be regular …
    thank you!!

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @diegocaratellivirgilio-it ,

As on page 47 of the reference guide (https://www.allen-heath.com/media/SQ_ReferenceGuide_V1_3_0.pdf#page=47), this is a show level setting. This is because it requires the XCVI core to be rebuilt, which interrupts audio and therefore cannot be changed at a scene level.

We are currently looking into ways to switch between mono/stereo control between scenes.

Thanks!
    Keith.

Profile photo of Poli84
    Poli84
    Participant

Ok, I hope this feature can be added soon to facilitate the recall of setups in festival situations or recall scenes related to different jobs …
    In the meantime, we will use the “old” mode … paper and pen !!!
    Thank you.

Profile photo of Ethan
    Ethan
    Participant

To get around this I have saved multiple shows and just recall those.

Or on different scenes I make sure to use the same input channels for my stereo inputs: scene 1, input 1/2, is my electric guitar but on scene 2, input 1/2 is a computer audio line.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.