Recall Safe individual FX units.

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Recall Safe individual FX units.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of billkeown billkeown 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of billkeown
    billkeown
    Participant

Hi All.

Sorry I’ve done a quick scan search of the forum but can’t see what I’m looking for.

For ages I carried a BSS DPR901 with my SQ system to handle dynamic EQ for my main vocal channel. Imagine my excitement earlier this year when a&h released dynamic EQ’s for the SQ series.

I went straight out and bought the upgrade, however I can’t use it as I’d like to!!

I use scenes on the show I’m running to control the following parameters.

– Channel Mutes.
    – FX Send Levels.
    – FX Parameters (pre-delay and rev time)

I use the first 3 FX slots for reverbs and have put a Dynamic EQ into slots 7 + 8.

I need to be able to SAFE slots 7+8 so the dynamic EQ remains static and can be tweaked throughout the show, while the reverb parameters change on a song by song basis.

At the moment I can only safe the entire rack.. which isn’t working for me. So I’m taking out the DPR-901 again as an analogue insert.

Is there anything I’m missing or a workaround to this?

I’m on V1.4 at the moment, have scanned the release notes for subsequent releases but cant see anything about the global filter / recall safe options being enhanced.

Any help much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Bill

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.