Recall FX?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Recall FX?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of nottooloud nottooloud 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of LPJ
    LPJ
    Participant

I can’t figure out how to set up filters and safes to recall the following: Recall sends to and FX parameters on FX1-4 (used for FX), while NOT recalling FX5-8 (used for inserts).
    Under Global filter I’ve blocked everything except FX “Parameters” and “Send to Fx”, and under safes, FX5-8 return is safe. What am I doing wrong? Or is what i’m trying to do simply not possible with the scene system on the SQ?

Profile photo of hoernix
    hoernix
    Participant

Hi, I tried this also, but in the moment it is not possible…

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I can’t figure out how to set up filters and safes to recall the following: Recall sends to and FX parameters on FX1-4 (used for FX), while NOT recalling FX5-8 (used for inserts).

Which part isn’t working?

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

you cannot define which FX parameters, from FX1 to FX8, should be recalled and which not. either all parameters are recalled or none. But it is not possible to recall the parameters of FX1 to FX4 and FX5 to FX8 remains untouched. It is always all or nothing.

Profile photo of LPJ
    LPJ
    Participant

It seems like what I wan’t to do isn’t possible. In my mind it’s pretty weird that it’s not an option, since it should be pretty strait forward to only recall some FX and leave others untouched via scenes – especially when the FX doubles as inserts…
    But can somebody tell me then what the safes on FX sends and return does? Only faders?

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

But can somebody tell me then what the safes on FX sends and return does? Only faders?

That’s what it says.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.