Rec with qu pad

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Rec with qu pad

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Himede Himede 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Himede
    Himede
    Participant

when it will be released a firmware to record using the qu pad applicati on for ipad?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Define record?

If you want the iPad to do mulittrack recording then it already can.

Of course it needs DAW software, and a “camera connection kit”…

Profile photo of Himede
    Himede
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. On the touch screen of the ‘qu-16’ is the function ‘qu drive’ to record in stereo or multi-track, but by using the ipad app ‘qu pad’ I can not do. Why Allen & Heat does not implement this feature in app ‘qu pad’?

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

Well, I do it by defining a couple of soft keys, and using them from the QuPad.

Arm/PlayPause/Stop

Profile photo of Himede
    Himede
    Participant

Thanks Bob, I don’t know all the good features of this mixer, I study them when I need, you have enlightened me with a few words. Thank you so much and I hope you can help me in the future.

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

The manual is a good read 😉
    It then sometimes takes a little bit of lateral thought to achieve exactly what you want to do…

PS – I’m serious about the manual – I had read it cover to cover several times before I decided to buy the QU. What I learned about the other mixers has mostly slipped from my mind, but I use the QU reasonably often (at least once a month) so I tend to have most of the block diagram in my head – as I do with the Roland M300 (which I have installed at church, and also use regularly) – but the X32 is less well defined, despite having read the manual, since I don’t use it often.

Profile photo of Himede
    Himede
    Participant

I’ll take your advice seriously. Thanks again…👍

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.