READ BEFORE UPDATE TO 1.4 (master fader not working)

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting READ BEFORE UPDATE TO 1.4 (master fader not working)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Fleck Fleck 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Fleck
    Fleck
    Participant

Hey, if you plan to update to 1.4 please, save scene/show, after update, if your master fader is not working, well, it shows changes everywhere (in app, on screen etc), but doesn’t actually output any sound anymore, then do this:

1) in Setup -> mixer config Reset Mix to Standard
    2) Scenes -> Scene Manager -> Recall Filter -> Mix TAB and under the Main section BLOCK processing, then recall your mix as usually.

This should save you some minutes. Huh, for me it almost ruined the event!!! ;p

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Fleck,

Could you please open a ticket at support.allen-heath.com so we can look into it further?

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of Fleck
    Fleck
    Participant

Yes, will do after event! I did not have time to investigate this, but I noticed one more problem. I Use Matrix 2 for PC recording audio from Main (LR mix), it does not work, Matrix 1 works, PAFL shows no signal on Matrix 2. Looks like Matrix 3 is also not working. But will look into it later today!

Profile photo of Fleck
    Fleck
    Participant

Yep – some updates – did the same for Matrixes for Recall Filter (blocked processing recall) and there is sound on ALL matrixes!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.