Rack mount unit

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Rack mount unit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jimmydrummer Jimmydrummer 10 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of VOLCANOJEFF
    VOLCANOJEFF
    Participant

I have been using the App more and more, leaving the mixer on stage and just siting with the I-Pad at a Mobile FOH position. It would be really nice if we could package a 2 or 3 rack space unit with physical I/O and the processing of a QU-16 or QU24. This could be very useful in the corporate events, small venue, or with bands that you work with an a regular basis. Would never need anything larger than the 24. And yes I find it very easy to mix on the App. A connection to a laptop with a Browser interface, Wireless net built in and maintain the ability to use remote stage boxes and ME. This could work for the GLD series as well(should probably put that in the GLD forum). I know we could do this already with the I-Live, nut much more cost and way too featured based for those small events that a QU is most well suited for.

Jeff

Profile photo of Jimmydrummer
    Jimmydrummer
    Participant

Sounds like what you want is a (Dun Dun Duuun!) Behringer X32 rack. It does pretty much what you’ve asked for and is just over a grand. (apparently they don’t break all the time anymore!).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.