QuPad on iPhone 6

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions QuPad on iPhone 6

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dkhand
    Dkhand
    Participant

They know it’s a valuable tool. In a church, especially in the chinese churc, it is one thing to see value in something is, then to prioritize what is more important to everyone. Like I have mentioned before, we’re pretty fortunate with a pretty generous council to allow us to make the upgrades we have now. When you are face with, should I get an iPad or a sub? I would pick a sub. But of course, I’m always hopeful.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Yes, although I’d also have to ask if there was anything else that that money could better be used on – Stewardship and all…

Toys are nice, but they are toys – and unless they are going to enhance the preaching and or worship, or some other aspect of the churches mission, in some tangible way they are just toys…

Profile photo of drumlyell
    drumlyell
    Participant

So do you find the iPad mini is big enough?? I am going to get one for my band, and the mini is way cheaper but if its too small I’ll get the bigger one because that is going to be its main purpose.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

If you’re using the left lamp socket on a Qu32 a regular iPad is slightly too large to fit on the rest, as I had to realize after buy.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Mini is perfect.

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

I use the mini as my primary mixing surface.

It’s a great size. The iPad 2 is a bit to big to comfortably hold up for several hours at a time, and the span is a touch too big for my hands.

drumlyell
    Participant

Cool thanks. Looking at the regular one (not Mini 2 or Mini 3) with the “DualCore A5” chip. Does anyone have an opinion if it works fine or is worth looking at the newer ones with “A7” chips, or whatever??

drumlyell
    Participant

Oops forgot to mention its $50 (Canadian) more for the Mini 2…

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

I run a Mini3 (went to get a 2, but the shop had run out, gave me a rather significant discount on the 3)

drumlyell
    Participant

Looks like the Mini 1 just hasnt been deleted from the website yet. II or III it is I guess!

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

They’re identical except for the fingerprint sensor, so they’ll be fine.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.