Quiet Forum… Looking for…

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Quiet Forum… Looking for…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mr-B Mr-B 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

It seems this forum is very quiet of late. No answers to questions, no updates, apparently no A&H mods visiting. Which is disappointing. As the iLive has the functionality that I need, this is a concern. Call me the odd guy, but I need the processing and guts in the mixrack so that the system can be used with remotes for the “hey I need a mic” meetings or a surface for the bigger stuff. I have an upcoming install that needs that functionality – and if the GLD or QU had it, I’d buy that system. But they don’t. So iLive it is again.

On an unrelated note, I am looking for a used surface. Thoughts?

Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

The latest news on the subject is here: https://community.allen-heath.com/forums/topic/future-of-ilive/page/5

I’m of the same mind: I plan to expand my iLive setup-in fact I just ordered a pair of ACE cards for a FOH/Monitors split. Future acquisitions include a T-80, IDR 16 or 32, then an M-Waves card and Soundgrid Server.

-thanks, Mark

Hi Mark

Glad to hear someone else is expanding. Love the platform. I have the project PO in hand and will be ordering today or tomorrow.

Best, -Larry

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

IMHO iLive is still one of the best sounding digital mixing platforms out there, certainly not planning to get rid of my system anytime soon, in fact seriously considering a second iDR10 as I need those inputs.
    Won’t stop me looking very seriously at D-LIVE though, so far what I have seen looks very exciting. Wish it had a few more inputs though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.