Question on multi band comp setup. Dual mono

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Question on multi band comp setup. Dual mono

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

I am having a hard time figuring out how to change parameters separately on each channel of 1 multi band comp set for dual mono and not linked. I am pulling my hair out and maybe missing a little button or something or is it just not possible to have different settings on each channel of a multi band comp in dual mono.

Thanks

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Some FX like Transient Controller and De-Esser have an independent set of controls for each channel.
    Some others like MultiBD and DynEQ have a single set of controls which affects both channels. In other words these are fixed linked I’m afraid.
    This is to do with the FX architecture and (I believe) the maximum number of controls that we can accommodate in each FX engine.

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

on a slightly different note, what firmware version did the 16T (DBX 160) and DBX 161 compressors appear?
    Thanks,
    Dan

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

16T and 16VU were added in V1.5.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.