Qu32c stuck in booting screen

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu32c stuck in booting screen

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chandra
    Chandra
    Participant

Hello, I bought Qu32c mixer on January 27th, 2021. I thought it was the best decision that I’ve ever made, I love the unit so much it did help me to supercharge my workflow for at least 11 months but then my trust started to fall apart. The mixer suddenly stuck in booting mode around December 30th, 2021. The day after, I decided to claim the warranty to Allen & Heath distributor in Indonesia (PT Kairos Multi Jaya) with the warranty card. After weeks they sent me an official quotation about 700USD but then I refused to pay and remind them that my unit was still under warranty (1year). I kept following up for months until it finally fixed on April 18th 2022 which has been in their warehouse for at least 3 months. I checked the unit and it was running smoothly but then it happened again! The screen was stuck in booting mode on June 12th 2022. I told them about this and they suggested me to bring the unit back to their warehouse but I’m not sure if I could wait another 4 months and maybe this time they’ll charge me 700USD. My clients already waited for 4 months and now I don’t know what to tell them. What should I do? Please enlighten me.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

That is a shitty situation 👎 ! I think I would ask for a loaner for the time it takes to do the second repair.

Good luck !

Giga

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.