QU32 USB Streaming

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU32 USB Streaming

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kevin Kevin 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eeferjoe
    Eeferjoe
    Participant

Alright, here we go!
    I need to know if this will work, and if so how to do it.

We’ve got a QU 32 here at our church.

3 channels are mixing at LR for the House, Mix 7-8 for the Foyer, and Mix 9-10 for the Streaming CP.

We currently have 2 audio cables running out of the back main outputs (back of the QU) for the streaming, which condense into one standard aux cable to the back of the cp. (flimsy at best)

I’d like to upgrade that ghetto operation to get a better audio quality for the streaming.

Can I, utilize the USB B port and run the Streaming Mix 9-10 to the computer. And use the current streaming software ( vMix Basic ).

We’ve already downloaded the Windows driver, and ran the USB.

I just need to know if I can patch it out, what would happen, and how to to do it.
    I’m open to all suggestions and thoughts, bottom line we need to improve the quality of audio to our streaming computer.

Thank you whoever. EStrayer

Profile photo of Eeferjoe
    Eeferjoe
    Participant

If it uploads here a pic of the current audio to the CP

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Kevin
    Kevin
    Participant

Look at page 75 of the manual. It looks like you can assign any of the Mixes to go to the USB B streaming (Tracks 19-32). How that will show up in your computer I can’t say. As far as your analog method… If it worked, who could argue?

Best of luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.