QU32 unable to switch between layers and mute/sel/pafl not working.

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting QU32 unable to switch between layers and mute/sel/pafl not working.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Longy
    Longy
    Participant

I was using the QU32 the other night without issue, then for some reason I couldn’t switch between the normal layer and the custom layers. I then noticed the Mutes/Sel/PAFL buttons didn’t work when touched and since that point I’ve been scratching my head as to what has happened. I’ve just checked it again and also done the firmware update which hasn’t resolved the issue. The light next to the Custom layer is lit, all the other buttons (GEQ/Comp/Mix/FX/Grp/Main fader Mute/PAFL/Sel) work, it seems. It is almost like it is stuck in Custom mode?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Hard reset?

Profile photo of Longy
    Longy
    Participant

I reset the mix settings, seems to have worked for now, hopefully it’s not something that will crop up again >.<

Profile photo of micli_ar123
    micli_ar123
    Participant

I have the same problem and it can not be solved with the hard reset

Profile photo of Audio life
    Audio life
    Participant

Has the issue come back?. Did that solve your issue?.? That’s my current issue.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

The Qu can be set to only show the custom layer via the User Permissions.
    Shown in the user guide here – https://www.allen-heath.com/content/uploads/2023/06/Qu-Mixer-Reference-Guide-AP9372_10.pdf#page=50&zoom=auto,-274,493
    This is so only a few channels can be presented to less experienced users.

Hope this helps,
    Keith.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.