QU32 and Aviom A-16II – need information

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU32 and Aviom A-16II – need information

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mervaka mervaka 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Randy
    Randy
    Participant

Good afternoon,

My church is looking to invest a good chunk of money into improving our sound. We are looking to purchase the QU32 and pair it with around 5 or 6 Aviom A-16II devices for personal mixing. We have not purchase anything yet, and the ME-1 system is a tad out of our price range.

What EXACTLY would I need to use in order to make this setup work? I’ve read threads on “Aviom” mode, but the user’s manual didn’t mention this.

Please let me know what I need, as I want to bite the bullet on this fairly quickly.

Thanks!
    -Randy

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Just bite the bullet on an MEU and ME-1’s and you won’t look back. I just recently did an upgrade replacing Avioms with MEs. Everyone was thrilled. Could not believe the difference in quality and function. No comparison. They have Avioms in their other building and dread using them when they are in there but can’t put in ME’s due to not having an analog interface.

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

I think you might need a GLD to get Aviom.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.