Qu24 firmware crash

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu24 firmware crash

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of LKY LKY 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bapsol
    Bapsol
    Participant

I recently got the qu24 mixer with firmware 1.3 I downloaded the update v 1.5, when I put in the USB key the update was read as version v0.000 and the update button was grey on the screen. I then pressed it to update and it began updating. After 30 minutes the only light that was on was the green on the custom layer. I then switched off the mixer, switched it on again and nothing. Just the same green light. I tried pressing the hpf key together with the USB key on the gain knob, but it just seems to updating for hours nothing happens. It seems there is no software on the mixer anymore I am just left with hardware. Please help ASAP on how I can get my mixer working again.

Profile photo of mamerica
    mamerica
    Participant

Try this.
    First, make sure you are using an approved USB drive. You can find a list of tested drives on the A&H website.
    Do a quick format using your computer.
    Plug the drive into the Qu and format it there.
    Download the update to your computer and copy it to you drive.
    Plug the drive into the Qu and follow the update procedure.

Profile photo of LKY
    LKY
    Participant

Well,

Seems to me you may have to call ah tech support…

From your description you may have a corrupted fw image or similar…

Most likely there is a recovery mode, but usually that’s a fairly complex procedure…

Lesson here…if it says something wrong when flashing a device stop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.