QU16 Mute grp simple question

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU16 Mute grp simple question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scott Scott 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of VRDaddy
    VRDaddy
    Participant

I have a really simple question, but I just can’t seem to find the answer or figure it out by messing with the mixer.

When you are in the “Mute Grp Assign” screen there is an “in” or “out” function under each Mute Group. Please see attached.

What does this “in” “out” function do? I changed it but my mute groups seemed to function the same.

I have had this mixer for 3.5 years. I do sound as a hobby for our band and some other events. I got to the point where I learned enough to get some good sound, but my overall knowledge of the mixer was just enough to get by. I have a renewed interest in learning the mixer inside and out, so I have started reading through the manual again and looking through everything on the mixer in order to know where everything is and to understand all the functions. I am also watching some YT tutorials.

This is one of the things I just can’t seem to figure out what the function is.

Thank you for any help!

Mike

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

On the selected channel, ch.2 in the case of the picture by tapping/selecting the mute
    group button it will assign that channel to the mute group you selected.
    On the mixer surface to control a mute group it would need to be assigned to a soft key button, that selection is done in the set menu under the control tab.

Using the iPad app setting up the mute group is a little easier I feel as you can see all the channels and mixes on the screen at one time and just select what you need.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

>What does this “in” “out” function do?

Toggles mute group ON or OFF. This would be the same as pressing the soft-key (if assigned) for that mute group.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.