QU16 faders not playing the game

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting QU16 faders not playing the game

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gandhi Gandhi 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Following the power down procedure all the time cannot be done in the real world can it? There are instances were power is out of the operators control.

I have found no reason why the manufacturer suggested operational procedures cannot be followed in the field or in studio. The path from here seems clear:

1. File a proper support ticket

2. Do a fresh firware download and install.

3. Train your staff to use the proper power down protocol.

Yes, there will be times when someone else pulls the plug on you or the generator goes down, but there really is no excuse for constantly crashing the desk by not following proper procedure. It takes all of an extra 5 seconds to treat your equipment properly.

Profile photo of Gandhi
    Gandhi
    Participant

I am having the same problem. Did they ever get back to about the problem with the console . I’m having same problem I shut down properly . Running current firmware . After rehearsal I’m gonna do a hard reset . My main channel page got stuck to my graphic eq and slammed all graph faders down to match my main channel page

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.