QU v1.4

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of owai owai 10 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of robbocurry
    robbocurry
    Participant

Lots of nice features added, this is a nice bonus for me:)
    Thanks A&H!

Profile photo of MartinW
    MartinW
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of jheggen
    jheggen
    Participant

THANK YOU A & H !!

I use Reaper in Windows 7 Pro 64. No problem in updating the QU-16, no problem installing the windows driver, and no problem getting Reaper to communicate with the QU-16.

I AM IN HEAVEN!!!!

Profile photo of GR-PDX
    GR-PDX
    Participant

Yeah, I like the progress, and I appreciate the work. Thank you!

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

Well done A&H, keep up the good work you’re doing…… 🙂

Profile photo of prodigio
    prodigio
    Participant

I’m already having great news from a lot of users 🙂 Technical support was excellent, maybe he was just going through a bad period, but today is perfect and new firmware seems to be greatly improved 🙂
    Now I am really happy with the work, I will let you know as soon as the back of my mixer 🙂
    Meanwhile thank you Allen & Heath 😀

Profile photo of Cyclone
    Cyclone
    Participant

Hi, I am new user with qu 16. I updated my firmware and can find 24 channels but I can’t receive the sound of what I am playing to the console. Please help me out. Thanks

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Hi Cycline… don’t undestand your question.. do you have a Qu-16 or a Qu-24? Please make sure that you updated the correct firmware (for Qu-16 the Qu-16-Firmware and for the Qu-24 the Qu-24-Firmware!)

If that isn’t the problem then it might be the source that is wrong! You can change the Input-Source of evere Input-Channel in the Preamp-Menu by pressing the “Fn-Button” (Function) Set there the correct input-source (dSnake in combination with the AR-Racks, Local or USB for Multitrack-Play)

Profile photo of mjusic
    mjusic
    Participant

Update to 1.4 adds nice features, well done.
    What I’m missing is the possibility to make LF or HF switch to shelving, as could be done with previous firmware versions.

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

I think I read that switching EQ type has now been limited to the screen rotary. I guess that means you can’t inadvertently change the type from the PEQ controls while you’re on another screen.

Profile photo of av8en1
    av8en1
    Participant

I decided to wait until after a gig last night to update to 1.4. as I had no need for any of the new features last night. Get to the gig, turn on the desk & wireless router, start the QuPad app only to be informed by my IPad Air that there is a “version mismatch”. The IPad, unbeknownst tp or requested by me, had updated itself to 1.4. Thanks Apple. You really s..k.

Thankfully 1.4 includes support for Windows, as I REALLY did not want to use a MacBook Pro as a DAW. Thanks to Allen & Heath for supporting Windoz. Now, if they would rewrite the QuPad app for Android….

Profile photo of Davec
    Davec
    Participant

Yes I noticed the IPad update thing too. It’s a setting in there somewhere; automatically update. I’ll be switching it off

Edit: it’s in settings,iTunes and updates, automatic downloads

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Yeh, I’ve been bitten by the iPad update with one of the earlier versions. Complete pain, as I’d not got a multicore with me and had to put the mixer on the front of the stage in the end.

Turning off the Auto Download thing does the trick.

Profile photo of knga
    knga
    Participant

Hello!

I just updated my Qu-16 to firmwire 1.40, and I noticed LF and HF can’t be switched to shelving with Freq knog in parametric EQ, but you can shelf it with touch on the screen, and then with knob rotatable switch under the screen? Is this deliberately like that?

Thank you!

Profile photo of mamerica
    mamerica
    Participant

Yes, the change that they made to shelving is deliberate and documented in the release notes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.