QU Series and Asus RT-AC1200+ Wifi Router compatibility

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU Series and Asus RT-AC1200+ Wifi Router compatibility

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Matz
    Matz
    Participant

Hi All. I bought an Asus RT-AC1200G+ wifi router to link with a Qu 24 mixer. I have connected it to the network port and set the mixer on DHCP enabled and also ensured that the router DHCP Enabled. The IP address range and subnet are set to start from 192.168.1.100 to 192.168.1.199 and subnet set at 255.255.255.0 but the the Qu-24 mixer couldn’t link with the Asus RT-AC1200G+ router.

What could be the problem, please advise?

Profile photo of Matz
    Matz
    Participant

I have struggling for more than two days. Is it compability issues or the mixer port has a problem. I have updated the mixer to the latest firmware version V1.90

Profile photo of Andy
    Andy
    Participant

I never had problems with any router I tried. There are two things maybe everyone of us once accidentally did wrong. Check the wiring. Make sure that the network cable is plugged into the network connector and not into the D-Snake connector. Then make sure, you connect the other end to a LAN port of the router, not to the WAN/internet port. All problems I had with my desks and a router were due to one of these wrong connections 😉 Good Luck!!

Profile photo of Matz
    Matz
    Participant

I have connected to the QU Network Port and on LAN3 on the Asus RT AC1200G+ wifi router. The link/act amber LED does not come on

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Try another device and cable against each port.

There were a few QUs with a dodgy internal network cable

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.